Only 65 Days To The BIG GAME!
Make sure you have these Tailgate must-haves on the shelves by February 1
There are only 65 days until “The Big Game” kicks off at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif. (we’d have called it what it is, but that would have landed us a cease-and-desist letter from Uncle Roger, and we don’t want one of those!).
NOTE: If you want to know exactly how much time is left to plan your watching party, click here.
With the clock ticking away until all of America gathers around their televisions, we wanted to take a minute to remind you that we have an array of products that round out any Super Tailgate menu – from chili to chowder and appetizers that guests will remember all year, here are a few ideas retails must have on their shelves by February 1st, when party hosts will begin their shopping:
- Blount Turkey Chili with Beans – This delicious chili loaded with ground turkey and black beans simmered in a rich, chunky tomato sauce is also certified gluten-free. Retail package contains two 20-ounce microwavable cups.
- Blount Organics Vegetarian Chili – A blend of lentils, chickpeas and black beans are simmered in a rich stock with hearty vegetables and traditional chili spices. Retail package contains two 24 ounce microwavable cups.
- Legal Sea Foods New England Clam Chowder – This award-winning recipe is full of tender Cape Cod clams, cream and herbs. Shoppers will love to know this chowder has been served at every Presidential inauguration since Ronald Regan took office in 1981. Retail package contains two 20-ounce microwavable cups.
If selling hand-packed soups from behind the deli, or on the hot-to-go bar is part of your offering, then these are your must-haves:
- Blount’s Angus Beef Chili with Beans is a must-have for tailgaters. This gluten-free sensation is a classic beef chili made with red and green bell peppers and kidney beans simmered in a rich, chunky tomato sauce with traditional chili spices. Ships refrigerated in cases of four, 4-pound bags.
- Blount Chicken Tortilla Soup – Move beyond the traditional offering with this low-fat and gluten-free winner made with roasted corn and Poblano peppers, black beans and tomatoes seasoned with chilies and hints of cumin and lime. Retail package contains two 24 ounce microwavable cups. Ships refrigerated in cases of four, 4-pound bags.